Monday, September 23, 2013

New job Hello Friends,I m urg look for a job Opening in Mumbai.I have 13 years of experience into SALES/MARKETING/BDM.Pls HIT the LIKE so it reaches to max people &kindly reply me on himanshutaka@gmail.com.

LinkedIn Following

  • Group: Current Openings
  • Subject: Hello Friends,I m urg look for a job Opening in Mumbai.I have 13 years of experience into SALES/MARKETING/BDM.Pls HIT the LIKE so it reaches to max people &kindly reply me on himanshutaka@gmail.com.

Himanshu Shah posted a job: Hello Friends,I m urg look for a job Opening in Mumbai.I have 13 years of experience into SALES/MARKETING/BDM.Pls HIT the LIKE so it reaches to max people &kindly reply me on himanshutaka@gmail.com.

"Hello Linkedin users, I am urgently looking for a job opportunity in Mumbai location. I am having 13 years of experience into SALES & MARKETING. Pls HIT the LIKE maximum, so that it reaches to maximum people. Kindly let me know if you have any opportunity that suits my profile. I am reachable at himanshutaka@gmail.com. Thanks in advance."

Don't want to get activity notifications: Change your following people settings »

Learn more about following people's activity

 
This email was intended for Openings India (Owner, Recruitment India). Learn why we included this. © 2013, LinkedIn Corporation. 2029 Stierlin Ct. Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
 

No comments:

Earlier Posts