Friday, January 24, 2014

New job GRAB

LinkedIn Following

  • Group: Current Openings
  • Subject: GRAB

DHEERAJ MALHOTRA posted a job: GRAB

"Hi, At the outset I would like to introduce myself as Dheeraj Malhotra and I am Business Entrepreneur . I am working on real estate Earth Infrastructures various projects for last 2 years. I got your mail ID from data and what I can make out of your profile is that you seems to be a very ambitious person, I hope I am right and presuming that I am right I would like to give you reason for this communication. We are setting up a project in India which has great potential because it is already successful in foreign. This project is a combination of Education, Money and personal growth with the help of a proven system which makes it 100% predictable result oriented project. We are looking for selected 25 to 30 associates with whom we can develop this project side by side without disturbing their current profession. So if you are looking for more options in life to improve the quality of your life and you have found any of the above information valuable and if it interests you then revert me back for more information which I would like to give you in person preferably. Do share your contact no and prefer time to contact. My coordinates are given below fell free to call me between 11 am to 8 pm Regards Dheeraj Malhotra +91 9 871333821"

Don't want to get activity notifications: Change your following people settings »

Learn more about following people's activity

 
This email was intended for Openings India (Owner, Recruitment India). Learn why we included this. © 2013, LinkedIn Corporation. 2029 Stierlin Ct. Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
 

No comments:

Earlier Posts