Friday, October 26, 2012

New job Seeking a new challenge

LinkedIn Following

  • Group: JOBS 2.0: Job Search Career Networking Staffing. Post Resume -Get Paid by Employers at Resumark .com
  • Subject: Seeking a new challenge

Marc Hirte posted a job: Seeking a new challenge

"After a few successful years with a track record in international event management and executive positions in the hotel business, I would like to take on a new challenge with perspective.. Throughout my career, I have proven success in planning, organizing and conducting international exhibitions and events, and leading my team and external providers to create efficient live marketing experiences. Furthermore I’m experienced in setting and implementing strategic sales and marketing plans, and overseeing worldwide operations and budgets. As a result-driven and dynamic person I am seeking a new challenge where I can provide strategic and creative leadership, and combine my profound knowledge of Sales and Marketing measures with the opportunity to develop my career on an international level."

Don't want to get activity notifications: Change your following people settings »

Learn more about following people's activity

 
This email was intended for Openings India (Owner, Recruitment India). Learn why we included this. © 2012, LinkedIn Corporation. 2029 Stierlin Ct. Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
 

No comments:

Earlier Posts