Wednesday, December 12, 2012

New job Are you looking for a new IT Career to ring in the New Year in the Niagara Region?

LinkedIn Following

  • Group: JOBS 2.0: Job Search Career Networking Staffing. Post Resume -Get Paid by Employers at Resumark .com
  • Subject: Are you looking for a new IT Career to ring in the New Year in the Niagara Region?

Simon Skinner posted a job: Are you looking for a new IT Career to ring in the New Year in the Niagara Region?

"I am Niagara's ONLY IT recruitment consultant with years of IT recruitment experience as well as 12 years of hands on IT experience within various industries. If you are looking for a new IT career in the Niagara region please connect with me and send your resume to simon@itselect.ca I am in contact with all of the major employers in the Niagara region and they retain me to find IT professionals to join their staff. Send me your details, I will add your details to my database and I will work hard to find you your ideal IT career. Whether your skills are in IT development, support or something more exotic and unusual I will do my very best to help you. Perhaps you are looking to move to the picturesque Niagara region to enjoy the peace, wine and scenery? Send me your CV today and begin a new journey towards an IT career."

Don't want to get activity notifications: Change your following people settings »

Learn more about following people's activity

 
This email was intended for Openings India (Owner, Recruitment India). Learn why we included this. © 2012, LinkedIn Corporation. 2029 Stierlin Ct. Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
 

No comments:

Earlier Posts