Sunday, April 29, 2012

New job Fresh Civil Engineer with good academic (8.82/10) , willing to work in abroad

LinkedIn Following

  • Group: JOBS 2.0: Job Search Career Networking Staffing. Post Resume -Get Paid by Employers at Resumark .com
  • Subject: Fresh Civil Engineer with good academic (8.82/10) , willing to work in abroad

Ramanan Shanmugam posted a job: Fresh Civil Engineer with good academic (8.82/10) , willing to work in abroad

"I am Ramanan from India. I had completed My B.E Degree and I will be available from May, 2012. Very Interested to work in good Construction project. I have good academic skills and now I have CGPA of 8.82 out of 10. And got Best Academic Performer Award thrice. I have good adaptability skill and I am self motivated person. Seeking job to express my talents and to increase my knowledge and also I will work hard for My Company's development to reach a good place in the Society. Refer my linkedIn profile for further details.. E-mail id: ramanan.moon@gmail.com Mobile: 919585989008 Skype id : ramanan677 Skills: Autocad, Revit Architecture, StaadPro, MS-Office"

Don't want to get activity notifications: Change your following people settings »

Learn more about following people's activity

LinkedIn values your privacy. At no time has LinkedIn made your email address available to any other LinkedIn user without your permission. ©2012, LinkedIn Corporation.

No comments:

Earlier Posts