Monday, October 22, 2012

New job I'm Hiring, let's talk!!!!!

LinkedIn Following

  • Group: JOBS 2.0: Job Search Career Networking Staffing. Post Resume -Get Paid by Employers at Resumark .com
  • Subject: I'm Hiring, let's talk!!!!!

Brandon Smith posted a job: I'm Hiring, let's talk!!!!!

"Now Hiring: Senior .NET Software Engineer in Alpharetta, GA I am currently working with several of my clients to fill Senior level C#, .NET, and ASP.Net positions. I have roles in Lawrenceville, Norcross, Virginia Highlands, Midtown, Dunwoody, Alpharetta, and Roswell areas. If you or any of your friends, neighbors, or old co-workers are currently on the market please let me know.   SEND YOUR RESUME TO: bsmith@gotoagile.com       http://bull.hn/l/U4M5/4"

Don't want to get activity notifications: Change your following people settings »

Learn more about following people's activity

 
This email was intended for Openings India (Owner, Recruitment India). Learn why we included this. © 2012, LinkedIn Corporation. 2029 Stierlin Ct. Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
 

No comments:

Earlier Posts