Wednesday, December 21, 2011

New job I'm eager to have a job opportunity in order to relocate from Spain to UK, Germany, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Austria, Netherlands, Scandinavian countries.

LinkedIn Following

  • Group: JOBS 2.0: Job Search Career Networking Staffing. Post Resume -Get Paid by Employers at Resumark .com
  • Subject: I'm eager to have a job opportunity in order to relocate from Spain to UK, Germany, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Austria, Netherlands, Scandinavian countries.

Edegar Lehmann posted a job: I'm eager to have a job opportunity in order to relocate from Spain to UK, Germany, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Austria, Netherlands, Scandinavian countries.

"My skills are based on Logistic, Management and Foreign Trade, but I’m wiling to start in other field based on my skills. I speak fluently Portuguese, Spanish and English and I have knowledge of Italian and French languages. I would greatly appreciate your consideration, as I’m looking for a place where I can have more chances to grow as professional and as well for a better quality of life. I have contacts in several work fields in some countries that can be useful and I'm easily adaptable, eager to learn and work, honest, easygoing, I can work as team or individual. Please take a look in my profile and contact me, the only thing I ask is a chance."

Don't want to get activity notifications: Change your following people settings »

Learn more about following people's activity

LinkedIn values your privacy. At no time has LinkedIn made your email address available to any other LinkedIn user without your permission. ©2011, LinkedIn Corporation.

No comments:

Earlier Posts