Wednesday, August 1, 2012

New job Hello, I am available immediately for a new job in the world

LinkedIn Following

  • Group: JOBS 2.0: Job Search Career Networking Staffing. Post Resume -Get Paid by Employers at Resumark .com
  • Subject: Hello, I am available immediately for a new job in the world

Robert Angles posted a job: Hello, I am available immediately for a new job in the world

"Hello, I put send at all by mail my resume in English and French up-date + My explanation of my use of FEED and EPC. For any position to suit my skills, or whether in the world. I have 36 years experience. My areas of activity are: DOMAIN OF COMPETENCE: PRECOMISSIONING ET COMMISSIONING( piping, mechanical, electrical and instrumentation). EPC +FEED and QRA. ESTABLISHMENT AND VALIDATION OF DOCUMENTS HSE AND QA QC. BOILER. HOOK-UP STRUCTURAL AND PIPING. PVV. TURBINE FUEL AND STEAM PIPELINE, INCLUDING ROAD, RIVER, RAILWAY CROSSINGS. PUMPS AND COMPRESSORS STATIONS. BLOCK VALVE STATIONS, SCRAPPER STATIONS. SETTING UP FACTORIES. COORDINATION OF PROJECTS MECHANICAL & CIVIL ENGINEERING MANAGER FOR TECHNICAL BUSINESS. ENGINEERING-OFFICE DESIGN. QUALITY MANAGER. SPECIAL MACHINES FOR : CARS, AERONAUTICS, AEROSPACE, PRODUCTION. DEFINITION OF INDUSTRIAL ENSEMBLES OR SUB-ENSEMBLES (MECHANICAL OR METALLIC). SYSTEM OF AIR CONDITIONING INTEGRATED INTO DIVERSE PROJECTS (HVAC). And the positions I held were: REPRESENTATIVE CONTRACT METAL. PROJECT ENGINEER. SUPERVISOR BOILER. FIELD ENGINEERING MANAGER. TECHNICAL OFFICE COORDINATOR. HEADWORKSHOP RESPONSIBLE PRECOMMISSIONING AND COMMISSIONING. SENIOR TECHNICAL BUSINESS MANAGER PIPING, STRUCTURAL & BOILER-MARKING. HEAD OFFICE PREPARATION HOOK-UP STRUCRURAL & PIPING. OVERSEAS MECHANICAL SUPERVISOR. HEAD OF OFFICE DESIGN GROUP MECHANICAL & ELECTOMECHANICS. I am available immediately. My English is good for work (speaking, reading, writing) . I'm 58 and this may be a fact of rejection because too old. I love my job and want to practice as long as possible and I am ready to go 200% to look after the construction of any facility or whether in the world according to my skills . While waiting to have concrete proposals from you. Best Regards Robert ANGLES. Manager Oil & Gas and Boiler. angles.robert@live.fr"

Don't want to get activity notifications: Change your following people settings »

Learn more about following people's activity

LinkedIn values your privacy. At no time has LinkedIn made your email address available to any other LinkedIn user without your permission. ©2012, LinkedIn Corporation.

No comments:

Earlier Posts