Saturday, October 13, 2012

New job LOOKING:- Siebel Admin (Raritan, NJ, 6+ Months) Please share your resume with tushant@sysmind.com or I would really appreciate if you can give me a call back at my contact number 609 897 9670 Ext-2184

LinkedIn Following

  • Group: JOBS 2.0: Job Search Career Networking Staffing. Post Resume -Get Paid by Employers at Resumark .com
  • Subject: LOOKING:- Siebel Admin (Raritan, NJ, 6+ Months) Please share your resume with tushant@sysmind.com or I would really appreciate if you can give me a call back at my contact number 609 897 9670 Ext-2184

Tushant Jain posted a job: LOOKING:- Siebel Admin (Raritan, NJ, 6+ Months) Please share your resume with tushant@sysmind.com or I would really appreciate if you can give me a call back at my contact number 609 897 9670 Ext-2184

"Are you a good fit for this job? Siebel Admin (Raritan, NJ, 6+ Months) in Raritan, NJ HI, Please share your resume with tushant@sysmind.com or I would really appreciate if you can give me a call back at my contact number 609 897 9670 Ext-2184 Job Title : Siebel Admin Location : Raritan, NJ. Duration : 6+ Months Required:- Resource should have worked in Siebel Admin/eClinical Should have experience in production deployement, issue resolution, ticket management, team management. With strong communication skill. . Desired:- Single point of contact for customer Monitor the Jobs running and report for any issues User access / creation Server Administration Siebel Administration Team Management Ticket Management Should be ready to work on Shifts Regards, Tushant SysMind LLC Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Junction, NJ-08550 Email: tushant@sysmind.com Office: 609 897 9670 x 2184 http://bull.hn/l/TMF6/6"

Don't want to get activity notifications: Change your following people settings »

Learn more about following people's activity

 
This email was intended for Openings India (Owner, Recruitment India). Learn why we included this. © 2012, LinkedIn Corporation. 2029 Stierlin Ct. Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
 

No comments:

Earlier Posts