Thursday, November 15, 2012

New job Earn an executive level income in the field of success education.

LinkedIn Following

  • Group: JOBS 2.0: Job Search Career Networking Staffing. Post Resume -Get Paid by Employers at Resumark .com
  • Subject: Earn an executive level income in the field of success education.

Christine Jakins posted a job: Earn an executive level income in the field of success education.

"Personal development has always been of great significance in my life. I have always wanted to live a positive life based upon my personal value systems. My business allows me to do just that. I provide parents and professionals the knowledge to be self-reliant in today’s economy. I also provide this opportunity to others. Our multi-award winning, accredited curriculum assists in developing characteristics that aid in true success, such as leadership skills, identify what is truly meaningful to you, build self-worth, accountability and a “can do” attitude. I work around my family, earn as much as I like and enjoy personal and financial freedom for the first time in my life. The support system in place with the like-minded people I work around is outstanding. All I have to do is follow the simple three step system in place for me. The same would be there for you. Requirements: Interest in Marketing Fluent in English Excellent communication skills Passionate about being the best you can be and helping others to do the same Must be teachable and committed to building your own business If you are ready to take action and create the life you deserve for yourself and others leave me your email, time zone and best contact number to reach you at. *******Not available in India or Pakistan********* Christine@thesuccessmentor.co"

Don't want to get activity notifications: Change your following people settings »

Learn more about following people's activity

 
This email was intended for Openings India (Owner, Recruitment India). Learn why we included this. © 2012, LinkedIn Corporation. 2029 Stierlin Ct. Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
 

No comments:

Earlier Posts